Welcome New BOD Members!
Get to know your New Chapter Leaders:
Join USGBC Students March 27th-29th
USGBC Midwest Student Conference
Top 5 reasons to attend:
1. Low dough - $75 (standard rate), $50 (students and faculty) dinner presentation
2. Two tracks of presentations
3. Located within 6 hours drive or less for most in the Midwest; come see a great campus with a number of iconic and sustainable buildings.
4. Keynote presentation on the Cleveland 2030 District, Learn about the impact of it's creation
5. Sustainable leadership training, networking, and sharing of experiences will help you build your career, green your campus/work, and impact your local community!
The USGBC-IN Chapter operates
as a 501c3 with the gracious
support of member volunteers
and community partnerships.
To become a USGBC-IN Partner
you can donate now or send
an inquiry to email@example.com
to recieve our Partnership Packet
& explore many of the benefits you
recieve as a partner with USGBC-IN